Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Fried Snickers!!!






Yes, the title of my post is completely correct. Last night Jim, Karoliina, Tim, Hilda, Johann, Alex, Lyn, Camillo and I made friend Mars and Snickers bars in one of our kitchens. I think it's the most fun I've had since I've been here. Everyone was just completely oblivious as to how we should make these things. It was an experiment all its own. I'm sure the wine and beer that was drunk didn't help the situation at all. Regardless we had SOOO much fun. We made a HUGE mess and the little babyshka on the floor even came in a couple times and told us to be quiet or open the window because smoke was filling the halls. Snickers of course let to frying other thing...such as grapes (not bad actually), gum (that was Tim's idea and I wouldn't suggest it) and cupcakes (brilliant!! and that was my idea too). It took the 9 of us an hour to clean the kitchen afterwards but it was totally worth it to spend 3 hours with these people being totally stupid but having good and harmless fun in the kitchen. Who knew all you needed to have a good night was candy bars, flour, eggs, milk, oil and a stove? Haha.

1 comment:

Uncle Ted said...

Hi Tiffany,

I see, and read, you're having a great deal of fun. GOOD FOR YOU!

When you get older the fun seems to twindle a bit. Have the fun you can now. Just remember when to say, 'okay, that's enough'.

Went to the cottage last week, Oct. 3rd to the 9th. Removed some cabinets, took out a piece of wall, cut some pipes and resoldered new ones to stop them from freezing in winter. Put it all back and there you have it.

Dawn and I got your post card. Thank you. Keep having fun, but learn, learn, learn.

And post some more. It's been almost a week since your last.

Love the pictures, keep 'em coming, (or is that posting?)

Love you,

Uncle Ted and Aunt Dawn