Sunday, September 30, 2007

Another Day






So, Samantha and I went for a picnic today near the university right by the Moscow River. It was fun. The weather was beautiful and we ate lots of snacks and just talked about what we've been doing and how much we both hate and yet love Denner for sending us here. We're not really sure how we got sucked into this major...it's like Denner just forces you into it while making you think it's your own decsion when really it wasn't. These are the things Sam and I talked about while sitting on the river. A perfect end to the weekend if I say so myself. On the way home I went picture happy with the yellowing leaves. Enjoy the photos. I'll update soon.

1 comment:

Dr. Michael A. Denner said...

oh, yeah, you look like you're suffering so much from your decision, too. poor, poor russian major.

who's the boy you're dancing with?

you listened to my spiel. i made a cogent argument for the importance of russia in art history. i said -- 'go to moscow, work in a museum, marvel at the beauty and majesty'.

moscow's a cool place, no? bit bigger than ol' deland & deltona, not that they don't have their charms. it's still hot and wet here. i envy your picnicing.