Monday, September 24, 2007

Pictures






So, people have been complaning that I haven't been putting up enough pictures and that the ones I do put up of buildings should have me in them. So, today after class (cause I finished at 12:20 today) Karoliina and I just decided that we didn't want to be inside the campus or anything and so we left. We went to Tverskaiya Ulitsia and just walked around took pictures. We stopped by a coffee house where we were able to pick up a copy of the Moscow Times which is an English newspaper and we had dinner had an Italian resturant on one of the little side streets. Then we walked down to Red Square and took pictures there for awhile and now we're home. The pictures in this post and the post before are from today. Some are from the University Metro station, Pushkin Square, Red Square, St. Basil's, Lennin's Mausoleum, places like that. All in all, it was a great day. Now I'm headed back to my room to do my homework and relax. I've been busy the last couple of days. :) :)

No comments: