Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow :)





The snow has come to stay I believe. All day yesterday it snowed and the wind blew. Karoliina and I went to Ramstore (supermarket) and on the way I home I didn't have my hat on....I seriously looked like a snow woman when I walked back into my sector. My hair looked like icicles and I'm pretty sure if I had tried to touch it...the hair would have broken off. My fingers almost had to amputated I think from lack of blood flow even with my gloves on and hands in my pocket, but such is life in the Motherland. Took some pictures today and threw a couple snowballs at Karoliina, Jim and Johann after class. We had fun. Yay for snow. :D :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello sweetie,

Looks like you are having a lot of fun outside of the learning time. Wish I could enjoy some of the snow with you. Keep warm if you can.
Love, Mom