Thursday, November 15, 2007

Opps...

So the electric was out today in my sector while they did renovations in the building and in stead of being bored Karoliina and I decided to go to the mall. She has been needing a new jacket since it's started to get cold. I probably should have left my debit card at home. TopShop was having a HUGE sale. I just couldn't help myself. I found this gorgeous blue dress and matching earrings and this white sweater that was sooo pretty. I bought some new heels...they were like 4000 rubles but I guess it's not that much. I mean everyone knows how much I LOVE to shop. It's all I ever do. In total today I think I spent around 10000 rubles (roughly $400). EEK! Well...really it's not that much, I normally drop that much everytime I go out.

I guess it's a good thing it's MY money and NOBODY can tell me what to do with it! Afterall....WHY SHOULD THEY CARE?

1 comment:

Karoliina said...

Yeah I love shopping too! Topshop is a great place to spend money, ah! :)